BE IT ENACTED by the King’s Most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords and Burgesses in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows
1. SHORT TITLE This act may be cited for all purposes as “Expansion of Sconnish Rights Act”
2. PURPOSE. To protect all the Citizens of Scone regardless of Gender Identity.
a. Whereas The “Courtesy Styles Equality Act”, and the “Gender equality act 2020” begin the process of enacting equality throughout the Kingdom, but fall short and;
b. Whereas the Expansion of Sconnish Rights Act will expand these rights;
3. GENDER IDENTITY AND EQUALITY
The before mentioned acts will henceforth be expanded to include ALL gender identities not just the binary system.
a. Gender Identity- a person's innate sense of their gender as determined individually and personally- which may be in contrast to their gender assigned at birth.
i. Including but not limited to: Male, Female, Agender, Bigender, Gender Fluid, Transgender, Gender Variant, & Two-Spirit.
b. Spouse: A spouse is any lawfully coupled citizen (or citizens) that have a valid legal marriage in a Macronation OR a couple that has been together for an extended period of time and consider themselves a spousal couple in a jurisdiction where it may not be legal for them to get married.
5. UPDATES TO THE “Courtesy Styles Equality Act” AND “Gender equality Act 2020”
a. Amending the Gender Equality Act 2020 Section 2 on the first sentence to read: "Any person that holds a title of knight or above within scone that is married will be allowed to confer the same titular designations upon their spouse- regardless of and in line with their Gender Identity."
b. These Titles may not necessarily be in line with The “Courtesy Styles Equality Act”; depending on the Gender Identity of the person.
6. CHANGING OF TITLES DUE TO A CHANGE IN GENDER IDENTITY
a. Any Citizen or Lawful spouse, as defined in this Act, may petition His Majesty The King-in-Council through His Majesty Secretary of State for Home Affairs for a change in their previously granted titles in accordance with their Gender Identity.
b. The approved change of such title is to be gazetted for publication in the Tartannac Gazette.
7. DISSOLUTION OF RELATIONSHIPS IN MACRONATIONAL WORLD
a. In the event that a style of marriage previously issued shall involuntarily be dissolved macronationally as a class (such as same-sex marriage), those granted these titular designations in the Kingdom of Scone will not have the titular designations removed.
8. AMENDMENT OF THE CHARTER
This Act shall Amend the Charter of Scone as allowed under Article XII of the Charter of Scone; and add Article X and reorganize any following Articles in ascending order AS FOLLOWS:
“Freedom of Gender Identity and Expression”
1. All Citizens of Scone shall have the unabridged right to be recognized by, and express their Gender Identity and Expression.
2. Gender Identity is defined as: a person's innate sense of their gender as determined individually and personally- which may be in contrast to their gender assigned at birth. Including but not limited to: Male, Female, Agender, Bigender, Gender Fluid, Transgender, Gender Variant, & Two-Spirit.
The Attorney General will oversee the enforcement of these Rights.
10. VIOLATIONS. Any Violation to this Act will be brought to trial before the appropriate Sconnish court
11. COMMENCEMENT. This legislation and all the provisions therein shall come into force upon receiving the Royal Assent.