BE IT ENACTED by the King’s Most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords and Burgesses in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:
1. SHORT TITLE. This act may be cited for all purposes as “The Establishment of an Official Residence of the Prime Minster Act”
2. PURPOSE. To officially give all Prime Minister’s present and forward; an official residence to conduct the business of the Kingdom from.
3. NAME OF OFFICIAL RESIDENCE. The official name of the Residence of the Prime Minister shall be “Walsingham Square”.
4. TERM. The Prime Minister shall only hold the official residence after being duly appointed by the Monarch and vacate the residence upon retirement, resigning or defeat in election.
5. OTHER RESIDENCES. If the Prime Minister has any other official residence they may still use that residence however they shall have the option to use the Official Residence.
6. COMMENCEMENT. This legislation and all the provisions therein shall come into force upon receiving the Royal Assent.